Monday, June 21, 2010

In the beginning...........

Today is the first day of my blogging life. I'm not at all sure what the future will bring or whether this life will be interesting, exciting or just plain boring. Whatever happens though it will be mine.

There is nothiing particularly interesting about my day today, this is not why I have started a blog. In fact the reason I have done this is because I am bored - so that doesn't bode well for anyone choosing to read this - sorry. I apologise now for any future boring stuff that may appear also - but I guess if you have got this far and realised what you are in for you probably wont read any future stuff anyway - so in that case I take back my apology because you don't deserve it.

Anyway - that's it - the birth of Camille's blog........... look out for future exciting postings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment