Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And on it goes..........

The purple cardigan has found a home!! Yeehah! My oldest and dear friend has acquired it and it looks stunning on her - but then again she is one of those people that can really "wear" clothes - what is that? Why can't I always look stunning?... never mind, got over that years ago - I am just really happy that my efforts have been for a good cause and, even better, I can SEE how it looks on :)

Have started my new one - a really nice jacket with lots of cabling, bobble things and moss stitch - I really love the look of moss stitch.

Thinking ahead now - when I finish this one the knitting phase will likely be over - thought I might try my hand at home renovation!! Never done that before, so should be really interesting. I don't think Thrash will be terribly thrilled by this, but I'm sure we'll survive....... I'll let you know then......

No comments:

Post a Comment